This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information please see our disclosure policy.
These motivational affirmations for achieving your goals are great for people have never used affirmations before and are skeptical about their purpose.
Sometimes there can be the misconception that positive affirmations are akin to looking in the mirror every morning to tell yourself you’re beautiful.
While those type of affirmations can certainly produce healthy habits and help you boost your self-confidence, they don’t always feel practical.
How can Affirmations Help You?
The affirmations below are intended to keep you motivated and focused as you work towards your goals.
Use them when you are feeling unproductive or lacking the confidence to take action.
These statements are practical reminders and beliefs that fight discouragement and motivate you to put in the necessary, consistent hard work it will take to reach your goals.
Affirmations for Goal Getters
- Others have succeeded before me and reached my goal; I am just as qualified for that success.
- Nobody is withholding my dream life from me, it’s up to me to achieve it.
- By taking small steps everyday, I can achieve my goal through consistency and dedication.
- I am self-disciplined enough to achieve my goals.
- I am motivated to work on my goals with a positive mindset.
- If I work hard now, I will see results later.
- I understand that this is my own journey, so I don’t feel the need to compare myself to others.
- I will not succeed if I do not believe in myself and my goals.
- People who don’t support my vision can’t think as big as me and that’s okay.
- I don’t have to feel guilty about falling behind. I know that the best course of action is to start again right away.
- I don’t overthink decisions. I know I can only get ahead by taking action.
- I am confident in my abilities to achieve this goal.
- I have the focus required to complete tasks on time and effectively.
- People aren’t successful by accident; it takes hard work to achieve goals and maintain success.
How to Use Affirmations to Motivate Yourself
In the course of trying to reach your goals, you will run into many obstacles. Some will be external circumstances that become stumbling blocks for you and other times it will be your limiting beliefs that hold you back.
When you have no self-confidence, lose hope, and can’t envision a future where you reach your goal, try saying a few of these affirmations to yourself.
Saying them out loud is best, but you can also meditate on them or write them down in your journal.
In fact, to make them the most effective, practice saying or reading them everyday. If you can say them in the morning, it will help you jump start your day and put you in the right frame of mind to work hard on your goals.